Love is in the air… love for art, that is! And it’s time for Valentine projects! We love open-ended, you never know what will turn out, kind of art around here. So here are 25 Valentine Process Art Projects for the kiddos. I’m going to use a bit of a loose definition of process art here. Typically it means art that is enjoyed simply for the act of making, not the final product. But so many of these fun process projects make really lovely Valentines :) Keep reading for this week’s installment of the Love to Learn Linky, too!
25 Valentine Process Art Projects
- Free Form Valentine Sculptures (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Valentine Heart Art (Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds)
- Kid-made Cardboard Heart Art (The Artful Parent)
- Love Bomb (No Time for Flashcards)
- Valentine Stamp Art for Toddlers (Danya Banya)
- Valentine Doily Hearts (Creative with Kids)
- Prehistoric Splotch Valentine Cards (The Joy of My Life)
- Invitation to Craft – Making Valentines (Feels Like Home)
- Simple Heart Resist Art (Mama.Papa.Bubba)
- Wax Resist Valentines (Happy Hooligans)
- Monster Truck Valentines (Hand Made Kids Art)
- Secret Message Painting (A Little Pinch of Perfect)
- Crayon Shaving Hearts (Buggy and Buddy)
- 3D Building Valentine (Playtivities)
- Valentine Tin Foil Painting (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Cardboard Roll Heart Stamp (One Time Through)
- Rainbow Heart Suncatchers (Fireflies and Mud Pies)
- Washi Tape Valentines (Crafts on Sea)
- Deconstructed Valentines (TinkerLab)
- Valentine Nature Suncatchers (Raising Wild Ones)
- Eraser Stamped Valentine’s Day Card (There’s Just One Mommy)
- Valentine Paint Resist (Left Brain Craft Brain) – coming soon!
- Painted Heart Toast (Messy Little Monster)
- Shaken Painted Hearts (Hands on as We Grow)
- Random Act of Kindness Hearts (Meri Cherry)
To see more amazing kids’ activities featured this week, check out my co-hosts posts:
A 5 Senses Valentine’s Day for Kids from One Time Through
25+ Easy Heart Crafts for Kids from A Little Pinch of Perfect
Thawing a Frozen Heart: Sensory Science for Kids from Totschooling
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Now it’s time for some more links! I hope you’ll join me and a few of my friends for a fun and educational linky party. Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…). The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com): Anne is an ex-engineer, current stay-at-home mama writing about crafty ways to encourage creativity (and brain power!) in our kids. Each of her projects gives kids the chance to learn about a new subject and do something crafty at the same time.
Totschooling (totschooling.net): Viviana is a blogging mom to a toddler and a preschooler, sharing ideas and resources for early education. She specializes in unique, hands-on printable activities that are educational, fun and inspire creativity in young minds.
A Little Pinch of Perfect (alittlepinchofperfect.com): Katie combines creativity, play, and learning for the perfect mishmash of fun activities that keep kiddos entertained throughout the day. She wholeheartedly believes in the power of play and feels that all activities naturally provide a fun way to learn.
One Time Through (onetimethrough.com): Sue is an Elementary School Teacher currently on leave to be at home with her preschooler son. She shares ideas for connecting and learning with kids through meaningful, play-based activities that nurture curiosity and creativity.
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: Totschooling, A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Grab a Button!
And now it’s time for the links!