Kick your worksheet game up a notch with these really unique and hands-on STEAM printables. They make science, technology, engineering, art, & math fun. Using STEAM printables is a great way to enhance learning for your kids and you can download multiple copies for each of your kids. All you need to make fun activities are in each post so give them a try today!
Hands-on STEAM Printables
You hear the word worksheet. And you think boring… But they can be really fun!! You can build like an architect, play a brain-boosting game or color your way to strong math skills.
- Watercolor Houses || Left Brain Craft Brain
- DIY Gliding Foam Airplanes || Adventure in a Box
- Design Thinking Challenge for Kids || Left Brain Craft Brain
- Valentine Volcano Printable Cards || Edventures with Kids
- 100 Invitations to Build || Left Brain Craft Brain
- Coding Puzzle Crackers – ASCII Binary Code Puzzle Game || STEAM Powered Family
- Hands-On Coding Games for Preschoolers || Preschool STEAM
- Unicorn Magic: A Screen-free Coding Game || Preschool Powol Packets
- 5 Crucial Coding Skills You Can Teach Kids at Home || iGameMom
- Algorithm Coding Game || Little Bins for Little Hands
- Valentine Pattern Block Challenge Cards || You Clever Monkey
- Advanced Patterns Worksheets || Gift of Curiosity
- Lock and Key Addition Puzzles for Kids || Teach Beside Me
- Missing Middle Math Game for Kids || Babble Dabble Do
- Printable Marshmallow Geometry Cards || Teach Beside Me
Games, Paper Circuits and More Printables
- Fox and Goose Game || What Do We Do All Day?
- Animals in Winter: Migration, Hibernation & Adaptation in Spanish || The Natural Homeschool
- Minion Brush Bots || Left Brain Craft Brain
- Circuit Activities for Kids || Left Brain Craft Brain
- Why is STEAM Important? + FREE Printable STEAM Poster || Left Brain Craft Brain
More Printable Hands-On Projects for Kids
Looking for some more STEAM inspiration that use can use right now? Instant gratification style? Check out STEAM Kids: 50+ Hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math Hands-On Projects for Kids ebook! It’s packed full of a year’s worth fun learning activities that will wow the boredom right out of your kids.
28 Days of STEAM – More Learning Fun!
This project is part of an amazing, month-long series of hands on STEAM projects for kids. Click on over to 28 Days of STEAM for 60+ FREE science, tech, engineering, art, and math projects from 30+ education writers. All ready to get your kids excited to learn.