Hi! Welcome to the 3rd installment of the Love to Learn Linky! Thanks to all the creative bloggers who shared their ideas with us last week. This week’s shares made me want to go out in the garden with The Babe! Here are five of my favorites that have fun in the garden (or with the fruits of our gardens!):
5 Garden Play Ideas
Flower Cutting and Fine Motor Skills from Dabbling Momma
Cherry Red Glitter Paint from Mini Monets and Mommies
W is For Weeds from Eager Ed
Planting a Rainbow Book Activity from B Photo Art
Kids in the Kitchen: Basil Pesto from Simple. Home. Blessings.
Also, check out the other Love to Learn Linky features this week:
Fine Motor Fun from Totschooling
Fun Painting Ideas for Kids from A Little Pinch of Perfect
ABC’s and 123’s from One Time Through
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky
Now it’s time for some more links! I hope you’ll join me and a few of my friends for a brand new linky party.
Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com): Anne is an ex-engineer, current stay-at-home mama writing about crafty ways to encourage creativity (and brain power!) in our kids. Each of her projects gives kids the chance to learn about a new subject and do something crafty at the same time.
Totschooling (totschooling.net): Viviana is a blogging mom to a toddler and a preschooler, sharing ideas and resources for early education. She specializes in unique, hands-on printable activities that are educational, fun and inspire creativity in young minds.
A Little Pinch of Perfect (alittlepinchofperfect.blogspot.com): Katie combines creativity, play, and learning for the perfect mishmash of fun activities that keep kiddos entertained throughout the day. She wholeheartedly believes in the power of play and feels that all activities naturally provide a fun way to learn.
One Time Through (onetimethrough.com): Sue is an Elementary School Teacher currently on leave to be at home with her preschooler son. She shares ideas for connecting and learning with kids through meaningful, play-based activities that nurture curiosity and creativity.
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: Totschooling, A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through and Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.