It’s been a busy week around here. We’ve been busy prepping for a Frozen birthday party for my daughter. We’ve been painting electric circuits for Valentine’s Day. We’ve been doing some preschool science. But there’s one thing we haven’t been doing and that’s creating a new activity or post for the Love to Learn Linky this week. Oops… Supposed to have something ready every Thursday. Oh well… So I’m relying upon my blogger friends to give you some great activity ideas this morning!
- Letter and Number Heart Puzzles from Totschooling
- Valentine’s Day Learning Activities from One Time Through
Activities from last week’s Love to Learn Linky:
- Marbled Milk Paper Towel Snowflakes from Sugar Aunts
- Preschooler Science: Magnets from the Practical Mom
- Valentine Heart Chocolate Play Dough from Pre-K Pages
- Skeleton and X-Ray Crafts for Kids from Artsy Momma
Or you can check out past week’s Love to Learn Linky posts…
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Now it’s time for some more links! I hope you’ll join me and a few of my friends for a fun and educational linky party. Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…). The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com): Anne is an ex-engineer, current stay-at-home mama writing about crafty ways to encourage creativity (and brain power!) in our kids. Each of her projects gives kids the chance to learn about a new subject and do something crafty at the same time.
Totschooling (totschooling.net): Viviana is a blogging mom to a toddler and a preschooler, sharing ideas and resources for early education. She specializes in unique, hands-on printable activities that are educational, fun and inspire creativity in young minds.
A Little Pinch of Perfect (alittlepinchofperfect.com): Katie combines creativity, play, and learning for the perfect mishmash of fun activities that keep kiddos entertained throughout the day. She wholeheartedly believes in the power of play and feels that all activities naturally provide a fun way to learn.
One Time Through (onetimethrough.com): Sue is an Elementary School Teacher currently on leave to be at home with her preschooler son. She shares ideas for connecting and learning with kids through meaningful, play-based activities that nurture curiosity and creativity, as well as positive parenting tips.
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: Totschooling, A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.
Grab a Button!
And now it’s time for the links!
[inlinkz_linkup id=490456 mode=1]