This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. All opinions are my own. #BrighTENtheSeason
I’m dreaming of Christmas cookies. Big time. Is it time to start baking yet? I decided this year that I want to change up my repertoire a little bit and add some new flavors. So here are some light, fluffy, snowy mountains of orange and cream, all ready for your Christmas cookie tray. Oh and by the way, they are the EASIEST cookies ever. Only four ingredients. Keep on reading for the Snowy Orange Crinkle Cookie recipe.
SNOWY ORANGE CRINKLE COOKIES
Picture it, it’s 8 PM, the holiday bake sale is tomorrow and you haven’t made anything yet. Quick, grab some cake mix, two glasses of refreshing Sunkist® TEN™ Soda (one for the cookies and one for guilt-free drinking, btw!) and whip up a batch of cookies in no time flat. I love them because the orange-y goodness really shines in these sweet little bites.
Since I loved these cookies, I started thinking about other flavors I could make this way. So Root Beer Float, Ginger Cream, and Lemon Meringue Crinkle Cookies are next on the list. So easy with vanilla cake mix and your flavor of choice!
Snowy Orange Crinkle Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 cup Sunkist® TEN™ Soda
- orange gel food coloring optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg and add cake mix, Sunkist® TEN™ Soda (10 calories, full flavor) and a squirt of orange gel food coloring (if desired). Mix well until no powder is visible. There may be some lumps.
- Place cookie dough in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of dough in powdered sugar and place on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cookies are firm and the edges appear a bit dry.
2 thoughts on “Snowy Orange Crinkle Cookies”
Pingback: December STEAM Activity Calendar - Left Brain Craft Brain
Pingback: Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies - Left Brain Craft Brain
Comments are closed.