Unicorn Snot Slime… Does this need an introduction?
It’s glittery. And sparkly. And slimy. And filled with rainbow boogers.
Why? Because unicorns :)
This post contains affiliate links.
Rainbows and Unicorns
I literally have been sitting here playing with this slime for weeks. Maybe a bit too much. Because it took me forever to post this recipe. But it’s totally addictively slimy fun. And it makes a hilarious sound when you play with it in the jar. I know. It’s like I’ve become 9 years old again. But unicorn snot slime!!!
It’s so easy to make. Just use this simple glitter slime recipe and load it up with some rainbow beads, i.e. rainbow boogers.
Unicorn Snot Slime Gifts
Since really, everyone needs their own jar of unicorn snot slime, I whipped up these adorable printable labels for you to use on the jar or on a hang tag. I printed them on thick paper, cut them out and double-sided taped them to these awesome jars. But you could use printable sticker paper too. They’re perfect for party favors or that friend that’s having a bad week.
Unicorn Snot Slime Recipe
1. Cover work surface with newspaper or other protective item. No really, do it. Glitter loves to embed into surfaces.
2. Pour glue into a large bowl. Add water and stir until combined. Then add glitter and keep stirring until uniformly distributed.
3. Add the liquid starch and mix until thick and slimy. Then knead the slime with your hands and return to the starch mixture for another mixing. This step is important because it makes sure there’s no unmixed glue hiding in the center of your slime ball.
4. Slime too slimy? Rinse it with water (do not pat dry with paper towels like I did!!!). Slime too sticky? Mix it with some more starch. Slime too hard? Add a little more glue.
5. Once you have the perfect slime, add your rainbow beads and PLAY!!
5. Store the slime in an airtight container or zipper bag for 1-2 months.
More Rainbows and Unicorns
I’m hoping to turn my life into one filled with unicorns and rainbows. So I keep doing projects :) Like this Unicorn Hoodie Costume.
And this Rainbow Slime.
I hope your day is filled with rainbows and unicorns too!!