A B C D E F G… la la la da la da da da la… The alphabet song is on constant repeat in our house thanks to my daughter. I love hearing her slightly off tune voice sing it over and over again. Since we have the big 26 on our brain, we thought this week’s Love to Learn Linky round-up would be all about the alphabet. Specifically 11 Unique Alphabet Learning Activitieb thanks to all thebloggers who contributed last week.
11 Unique Alphabet Learning Activities
I’ll fire it off with one we did here at our house and then share some from the linky…
- Sock Bomb Alphabet Painting from Left Brain Craft Brain
- ABC Sensory Wand Pointers from Growing Book by Book
- Roll and Say Fall ABC’s from Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Sign Language Alphabet Flash Cards from Look We’re Learning!
- Alphabet Pebbles from Teacher Types
- Alphabet Matching Printable from Sand in My Toes
- Alphabet Gems from Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes
- Alphabet Quest from The Loving House of Mama Casale
Plus a few from my co-hosts:
- The Very Hungy Caterpillar Letter Game from A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Hammer and Learn Alphabet Activity from One Time Through
- Alphabet Sorting Game from Totschooling
Be sure to check out the other features this week:
20 Hands on Learning Activities from A Little Pinch of Perfect
8 Tips to Get Your Preschooler Writing from One Time Through
10 Creative Art Activities from Totschooling
If you were featured, grab a button!
Love to Learn Linky
Now it’s time for some more links! I hope you’ll join me and a few of my friends for a fun and educational linky party.
Bloggers, share your posts every Thursday and watch as we round them up and share them all over the place. Almost anything goes, we’re just hoping your activities teach kids (or us!) something (science, art, cooking, behavior, crafting, parenting etc…).
The Love to Learn Linky is hosted by:
Left Brain Craft Brain (leftbraincraftbrain.com): Anne is an ex-engineer, current stay-at-home mama writing about crafty ways to encourage creativity (and brain power!) in our kids. Each of her projects gives kids the chance to learn about a new subject and do something crafty at the same time.
Totschooling (totschooling.net): Viviana is a blogging mom to a toddler and a preschooler, sharing ideas and resources for early education. She specializes in unique, hands-on printable activities that are educational, fun and inspire creativity in young minds.
A Little Pinch of Perfect (alittlepinchofperfect.com): Katie combines creativity, play, and learning for the perfect mishmash of fun activities that keep kiddos entertained throughout the day. She wholeheartedly believes in the power of play and feels that all activities naturally provide a fun way to learn.
One Time Through (onetimethrough.com): Sue is an Elementary School Teacher currently on leave to be at home with her preschooler son. She shares ideas for connecting and learning with kids through meaningful, play-based activities that nurture curiosity and creativity.
Love to Learn Linky Etiquette:
- Posts should be about educating our kids in any way – science, art, cooking, crafts, behavior, parenting, etc. Please keep them family friendly and please no Etsy shops or giveaways unless they are relevant to the topic.
- Upload your direct post link to the InLinkz widget. Link up to 3 posts.
- Like the hosts on Facebook: Totschooling, A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain.
- Or follow the hosts on Pinterest: A Little Pinch of Perfect, One Time Through, Left Brain Craft Brain, Totschooling.
- Post our button on your site.
- By linking up, you agree to have your images shared with credit.