Got little ones in the house? Countdown to New Year’s Eve with 10 fun play & learn activities. Plus, you can do a countdown to noon or nine or whatever time works best with the littles. It’s a great way to keep them involved in the countdown to the new year and everyone can still get their sleep. And just because it’s a holiday, doesn’t mean they can’t do a little learning fun in the count down too.
Noon Year’s Eve Play & Learn Countdown
10. Give the kids a musical engineering challenge with these Party Horn Skyscrapers (Left Brain Craft Brain).
9. Get out the bubbly, kid-style, with some New Year’s Science. (Little Bins for Little Hands)
8. Sing about what the new year will bring with this Musical New Year’s Game.
7. Do a little reading with this great list of New Year’s Books for Kids from What Do We Do All Day?
6. We like making noise by banging pots and pans, but kids would love making New Year’s Eve Crackers (The Craft Train) or recycled New Year’s Celebration Shakers (A Little Pinch of Perfect) too.
5. Make some New Year’s Eve Party Slime. (Left Brain Craft Brain).
4. Learn about other cultures with fun New Year’s Games from Around the World. (One Time Through)
3. Make a New Year’s Resolution Box. (Peakle Pie)
2. These traditional German New Year’s Marzipan Pigs are both yummy and fun to make. (Red Ted Art)
1. And finally, count down to Noon :) with Countdown Busy Bags. (Kitchen Floor Crafts)
May the coming year bring you much love, luck and happiness! I’m looking forward to sharing lots of fun activities with you this coming year! Until then, follow Left Brain Craft Brain on Pinterest for lots of creative ways to play & learn.