Earth Day Science Activities
- Serve a tasty lesson in global warming with Earth Toast. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Learn about plastics recycling with Which Plastic is Which? Recycled Plastic Science and Craft. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Kids can build their own water treatment plan with these Water Pollution Activities for Kids. (One Time Through)
- Learn about water issues facing the world with these UN World Water Day Activities for Kids. (Kid World Citizen)
- Layers of the Earth Pudding Cups make a delicious treat for Earth Day STEM celebrations!
Planned for You Earth Day Fun
Want your Earth Day learning activities wrapped up in an easy-to-use pack? Join STEAM Explorers! Join us as Renew, Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle with STEAM in April. This month’s issue is filled with four weekly (and Earth-friendly!) themes that get kids thinking about the future of our planet. Everyone will love upcycling old shirts into tote bags, building litter bug bots, making bioplastic, eating garbage cookies, renewing plants, making Earth sculptures, and so much more! Plus tons of printables, reading fun, recipes, planning tools, too! You’ll love the Recycle Issue’s standards-learning that makes your day easier.
Save 25% off a subscription to STEAM Explorers just in time for Earth Day!
More Earth Day Science for Kids
- Help kids understand and improve on their impact on the earth with What is a Carbon Footprint? (Kitchen Counter Chronicles)
- Learn about the plant life cycle by growing Wheatgrass on Water Beads. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Make a Tabletop Biosphere and experience a self-sustaining ecosystem. (Apartment Therapy)
- Explore the earth’s core with this Layers of the Earth Felt Puzzle (Powerful Mothering)
- Learn about the science of igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks with a delicious Chocolate Rock Cycle!
- Say No to Pollution, Yes to Solution and help kids brainstorm ways to save the Earth. (Every Star is Different)
- Learn how paper is recycled into new paper while Making Recycled Paper. (You Clever Monkey)
- And totally not science related, but it’s too cute to not include. Earth Day Jokes for Kids. (A Mom With A Lesson Plan)
- Do some Simple Soil Science. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
Or maybe do some Recycled STEM projects, too!
More Earth-Themed STEM and STEAM Activities for Kids
Looking for some more fun stuff to do during Earth Week or any time of the year? The kids will love these activities!