Earth Day Science Activities
- Serve a tasty lesson in global warming with Earth Toast. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Learn about plastics recycling with Which Plastic is Which? Recycled Plastic Science and Craft. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Kids can build their own water treatment plan with these Water Pollution Activities for Kids. (One Time Through)
- Learn about water issues facing the world with these UN World Water Day Activities for Kids. (Kid World Citizen)
- Layers of the Earth Pudding Cups make a delicious treat for Earth Day STEM celebrations!
- Help kids understand and improve on their impact on the earth with What is a Carbon Footprint? (Kitchen Counter Chronicles)
- Learn about the plant life cycle by growing Wheatgrass on Water Beads. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Make a Tabletop Biosphere and experience a self-sustaining ecosystem. (Apartment Therapy)
- Explore the earth’s core with this Layers of the Earth Felt Puzzle (Powerful Mothering)
- Learn about the science of igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks with a delicious Chocolate Rock Cycle!
- Say No to Pollution, Yes to Solution and help kids brainstorm ways to save the Earth. (Every Star is Different)
- Learn how paper is recycled into new paper while Making Recycled Paper. (You Clever Monkey)
- And totally not science related, but it’s too cute to not include. Earth Day Jokes for Kids. (A Mom With A Lesson Plan)
- Do some Simple Soil Science. (Left Brain Craft Brain)
Or maybe do some Recycled STEM projects, too!
More Earth-Themed STEM and STEAM Activities for Kids
Looking for some more fun stuff to do during Earth Week or any time of the year? The kids will love these activities!